- Get Back To The Table
Who doesn’t love a good dessert? We know we do! This spring, why not freshen up your dessert options with the help of Libby’s® Canned Fruit and Vegetables? Enjoy baking with fewer, but more flavorful ingredients!
For some people, making a dessert can be a challenge when entertaining. You spend a lot of time thinking about what to make and, more times than not, wind up asking yourself if you should just buy something.
We’re here to make dessert less of a challenge. Instead of spending time debating what to make, worrying about having all the ingredients, focus on creating a dessert that is quick, easy and guaranteed to be delicious. In fact, sometimes the simpler the recipe is, the better the dessert!
Now that it’s spring, adding fruit to your dessert is a must! By using Libby’s® ingredients, all you have do is open the can, and there you have it – your star ingredient, all ready to go! Having a sweet and fruity dessert to finish off a delicious meal will end your meals on a high note, and Libby’s® is here to ensure you get the recipe just right!
Libby’s® Canned Fruits and Vegetables are a great staple to have at home. Not only can they save you time and money, they also provide delicious flavors, textures and nutrition that you’re looking for in every dish, including dessert!
Tips to keep in mind when making a dessert this spring:
- It always helps to plan ahead
- If you are hosting friends and family, make sure you’re organized, picking up any new ingredients the week before and preparing your dessert the day before the party. Of course, it always helps to have your staples, like Libby’s® Canned Fruits, already on-hand.
- Get the basics right
- Classic desserts are perfect for a crowd because everyone likes them! Don’t overcomplicate the recipe, and instead focus on having all the ingredients measured correctly, the oven temperature set properly, and the timing right to get the best results.
- Don’t forget the fruit (and sometimes vegetables)!
- Make an array of flavorful desserts with ingredients such as apricots, peaches, carrots and more! Adding fruit and vegetables to your dessert adds nutrition, a boost of flavor, and is so easy thanks to Libby’s®!
Here are some of Libby’s® easy-to-cook, easy-to-make desserts that are perfect for enjoying with friends and family this spring:
Carrot Cake Bites made using Libby’s® Sliced Carrots.
These Carrot Cake Bites are full of flavor and ideal for spring entertaining.
Easy Peach Crisp made using Libby’s® Peach Slices.
This delicious recipe has only 6 ingredients!
Apricot Peach Galette made using Libby’s® Apricot Halves and Peach Halves.
This dessert is bursting with flavor and is such a crowd pleaser!